Thursday, March 23, 2006

MMQB, Thursday edition

File under : Ramblings

I have twenty minutes before a meeting which is conveniently just enough time to not get anything done. So with apologies to Peter King, here are Ten things I think I think...

I think I find it disturbing that pancake batter and waffle batter are essentially the same thing.

I think lettuce is the most overrated vegetable out there. It does add texture to sandwiches, though.

I think that if Duke beats LSU tonight, I'm not winning any NCAA tournament pools. Actually, I'm pretty much positive about it.

I think Malbec is my new favorite style of wine. Kind of like an imperial Cabernet. Not good for chugging.

I think the new Loose Fur album is pretty solid, but not spectacular. Mostly, it makes me hope that the next Wilco album comes out soon.

I think that the next song I write will prominently feature Emaj7.

I think I'm going to start downloading "The Daily Show" and watching the previous nights' episode on the bus in the morning. At some point, this will become more expensive than paying for cable, but not yet.

I think we need to stay the course in Iraq. That way, our generation will have it's own Vietnam. Won't that be great?

I think, now that I've thought about it, that the Pats should forget about signing Paul Edinger, and just go ahead and draft a kicker (possibly Huston from OSU)

I think more Americans are addicted to caffeine than ever were to nicotine. Maybe we should be burning down rainforests in Brazil instead of poppy fields in Afghanistan. (I mean, more rainforests than we already are)

Power to the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment